Saturday 6 August 2011

Curtain!



My latest sewing project: curtains for our new caravan!



I bought six metres of this coated blockout fabric and have now finished the curtains for five of the eight windows. It's the first time in my life I have made curtains!



I also made another Cuddly Calli; the Dinosaur. Working on the Kookaburra!



And I finished another decoupage project. Using a Chinese newspaper from Hong Kong I covered the inside and outside of a plain box. I love how it turned out. Thinking of making a gymnastics box for my oldest, a bicycle box for hubby, a train box for my youngest etc...



I'm itching to start a new quilt but it will have to wait until after the Kerbside Lane Markets next week...

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Ha, gordijnen maken is zo simpel, en met snel resultaat, het doosje is leuk geworden. Ik las net jouw interview met turnquiltjes in de Quilting Arts, issue 51, net gekocht in Amerika. Leuk om te lezen, "hee, die ken ik!", en mooie foto's ook.