Thursday 10 February 2011

We've got mail!



Today we received a big parcel... the prize pack I won in the Queensland Flood Relief Auction at Jennie's Mrs Beckinsale blog! As soon as I saw her W Class Cushions I wanted one... She personalized it for me by adding Wooloowin 07 (the suburb in Brisbane where we live and the year we arrived here). I love it! (and you can get your own cushion in her MadeIt shop!)



And that wasn't all - there was a screen printed kids t-shirt, a W Class tram notebook and brooch and 10 fabric postcards! Thanks Jennie, we love it! :-)



And here are the gymnasts - I was at home with my 4-year old today and while he played with the buttons, I quilted this little quilt. I hope to do the facing tonight. After the parent-teacher night...

2 comments:

Judy Warner said...

Love to get packages like that! Great addition to your gymnast series! They must all look great together.

Jennie said...

What a gorgeous cushion! ;-)