Sunday 6 February 2011

Seth and Snow White



Here I am again - I forgot to show you this adorable robot, Seth. I won him in an auction for the Queensland Flood Appeal at BusyBsewBiz blog . Isn't he cute?

I won another item that I hope to be able to show you soon... DH and I discussed how much we would give to the Premier's Fund and I set my sights on these two auctions... and was lucky to win them both!



Here is my newest book recycling project: vintage fairytale cards! At the Lifeline Bookfest I bought an old fairytale book that had stains and missing pages... but lovely illustrations. I made five cards and envelopes out of the tale of Snow White, and put them up for sale in my MadeIt shop, Blue Jacaranda. Do you like them?

It's not as if I have time for another hobby... But I am really enjoying 'upcycling books'!

No comments: