Thursday 17 February 2011

MAGnificence is back!



Yesterday, after more than a year, MAGnificence came back - my first quilt to be juried into a show. It was so good to see it again! I have put it on the wall in our living room.
Here's a close-up - I still love that quilt!



And here is a sneak peek of my 'different' quilt for Art Quilts Around the World - it is finished (more than a month before the due date!):



After posting about the giveaway yesterday I discovered that I suddenly had a lot of new fans on my Blue Jacaranda Facebook page. I really appreciate that, but to be in the draw for the giveaway you need to be a follower of this blog, here or on Facebook. Hope that is clear now!
(I will do a giveaway when I reach 200 fans at Blue Jacaranda, but that will take a while!)

1 comment:

marjolijn said...

Deze quilt is inderdaad erg mooi hoor! Verdiend echt een plaatsje in de woonkamer.