Saturday 1 January 2011

2011



Having a word for 2010 felt good, so I want one for 2011 too! After some thinking I have chosen Focus. As in, focus on what I really want to do, where I really want to go, versus doing a little of everything. Looking at all the quilts I have made in 2010 it struck me that I have done so many very different things and that it might be good to focus a little more and spend my limited time and energy on more coherent work.

My concrete goals (to strike through when they are reached!):
- make at least one quilt to enter into a juried art quilt exhibition;
- make 4 quilts for Art Quilts Around the World;
- finish the Alphabet Calligram Quilt for Robbie;
- make a Kindle cover for DH;
- participate in the Sketchbook Challenge (even though I haven't filled my sketchbook for The Sketchbook Project...);
- make a Dutch Houses bag;
- continue and improve my photography.

We are off on a camping holiday today in the beautiful Sunshine Coast Hinterland. See you in a week or so!

No comments: