Sunday 23 January 2011

Kindle Cover



I ordered a Kindle for hubby's birthday on January 8th. Of course it did not arrive until last week, which was actually quite good since he is away on a business trip to Iran and will be back tomorrow. So I was able to make this cover without him seeing it and will present him with the Kindle in the cover tomorrow!



The backside:



I'll let you know his reaction! (I suspect though that I will be the one who uses the Kindle most ;-))
I have some of this quilted fabric left and will use it to make diary covers.

3 comments:

Linda Teddlie Minton said...

Linda, this is so cool, and I'm sure your lucky hubby will be thrilled with both gifts! (I almost wish I had a Kindle, just so I could make a cover, LOL!)

Norma Schlager said...

Very nice, indeed! I wish that I had made one for myself. I ordered one of the leather ones from Amazon and while it is nice looking, it is very heavy.

Did you stamp those snowflakes or did you buy the fabric that way?

Jantine said...

I would love the hear if you like the Kindle or not! After you and DH used for a while that is...