Monday 18 July 2016

More knitting



It's been cold and wet here in the past week, and the boys have all been sick, so I have been at home a lot and done a lot of knitting. My youngest son is very much into Harry Potter at the moment and asked if I could make him a Gryffindor scarf. Of course! I started it on Friday and he was overjoyed this morning when it was ready for him to wear it to school.



Hubby needed new slippers so I made him some with a blue and white yarn that I bought in Holland before we moved here. It was meant for a jumper for me, but I'm sure that will never get finished...



I decided to make some slippers for myself as well with 100% wool and felt them (in the washing machine). I'm really happy with how they turned out!



Now I can go back to my rainbow shawl:



I've been thinking that I really need a knitting needle case... Hmm, might go and see if I can find some nice fabric in my stash!

No comments: