Saturday 1 September 2012

Hoop-la



It's still very quiet on this blog... I am busy quilting the new quilt and, as always when I am at the quilting stage, not happy at all. I will probably feel different when the quilt is finished, but again I have that horrible feeling 'why did I spoil that lovely quilt top with this awful quilting?' :-(

So today, to cheer myself up, I tried something new; stretching screen printed fabric in embroidery hoops. Wouldn't these look lovely in a nursery?



They are in the process of being added to the shop...



And last but not least, here is a photo that I made last Sunday at the beach:



I'm very proud of my big boy AND of the photo! ;-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Waarom zou je de top quilten? Ik al meer gezien dat de top niet gequilt is. Er zijn diverse mooie oplossingen voor!!
Succes Petra

Emma Smith said...

Linda,
If you want E2E done, send the quilt top down to me. Happy to help. I'm in Scandinavia and will be back in October, so might have to wait a bit.
Cheers, Em

MulticoloredPieces said...

Hi, Linda. The hoops give a nice clean look to your work. I especially like the buildings. Also really liked your pencil arrangement--very cool!
best, nadia