Thursday 3 November 2011

New prints



Yesterday (my once-in-a-fortnight day off) I did some screen printing. The print above is the start of a new quilt - I wonder if anyone recognizes the design? The background fabric is a Lisa Walton handdyed fabric.

I will work on the new quilt this weekend, as I am going on a quilt retreat with my Dutch friend Rens. Yay! I also hope to finally finish the Alphabet Calligram Quilt for Robbie and make a start on the quilt for the Beneath the Southern Sky exhibition.



I tried something new yesterday: printing my thermofax screens on paper. The Robot Calligrams turned out very well - I'm thinking this could become a bunting.

See you next week!

1 comment:

Aart said...

I think its a part of Australia, with the ocean and a river.
http://quiltaart.blogspot.com