Friday 11 June 2010

Robot Calligram in fabric contest



This is my new calligram fabric, the Robot. I have entered it into the Spoonflower Robots Fabric Contest - if you go there you can vote for as many fabric designs as you like (there are 118 entries). You don't need to sign in or become a member. I would of course love it if you would award a vote to my fabric while you're at it!



In my last posting I completely forgot to show you this beautiful ATC, made by Pamela on her new Bernina 830. Sorry Pamela!

I am going to pack now, for this afternoon I am off to the quilting retreat in Highfields (near Toowoomba). My plan is to finally make a start on the quilt for our niece Josien (see the fabrics I bought for it here) - and maybe even to finish it. The poor girl is four months old already and still hasn't got a quilt! ;-)

The playquilt for Robbie isn't finished yet - I used a stretchy polar fleece for the backing and it's making the quilt very wobbly :-( Have to think about that...

I have almost finished my quilt top for the current Art Quilts Around the World challenge though - you can see a sneak peek here!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

I am going right now to vote for you! I love it... great talent you have.

Sabine said...

Hoi Linda,
Ik vind het erg mooie stoffen. Wat mij betreft mag je zeker winnen :-)
Veel succes gewenst!