Thursday 24 June 2010

New fabrics on Spoonflower




I'm happy to tell you that I have some new fabrics for sale on Spoonflower. The Dutch Houses fabric is now available in blue, red, white on black and black on white. The blue one has been for sale for quite a while and is very popular, so I am hoping the other colours will be so too.




There are also some new calligram fabrics for sale; the elephant, ibis, jellyfish and kookaburra.
They are part of a growing collection called Calligrammar. Remember, my aim is to make an animal calligram for every letter in the alphabet and use them in an alphabet quilt for Robbie.

I have started another collection called Pictogrammar. Here are the first four fabrics, now for sale:




Would love to hear what you think of these!

And finally, here is a fabric made from the screenprint of Ernst riding a bike without the trainer wheels for the first time. I love it and am thinking hard of a project to use it for!



All fabrics in this posting are shown in a fat quarter size. It is possible to order fabric in swatches (8 inch square), fat quarters, yards and multiple yards, and in quilting weight cotton, organic cotton sateen, organic cotton interlock knit, upholstery weight cotton twill, linen-cotton canvas and cotton lawn.

If you would like one of these fabrics in another colour, or would like me to design another calligram or pictogram fabric for you, just let me know!


1 comment:

Bellbird said...

It's a long time since I read your Blog and I've come back to find this wonderful fabric! You are a very talented lady. I now must decide which of these fabrics I like best (all of them)