Saturday 14 February 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

As I told you a while ago, Valentine's Day does not mean a lot to me, but when I saw Terri's gorgeous Valentine ATCs I sent her an email asking for a swap. When she agreed I made this ATC and sent it to her:



I also made this ATC, using a cute Dutch fabric that my best friend in the Netherlands sent me:



It is not spoken for yet, so if you would like to swap a Valentine ATC just let me know!

I signed up for the Flower Power class at Quilt University. I am going to make a small quilt (A4 size) using the photo of the Strelitzia (Bird of Paradise) flower I showed here a while ago:



(and what about the Hawaiian quilt? Hmm, yes... It is still waiting for me to finish the hand applique, which I guess is not really my thing... I do intend to finish it though - maybe when I take my sewing machine for its yearly servicing one of these days!)

2 comments:

Chris Daly said...

I love these ATC's .. I can't wait to see the bird of paradise when it is finished.

Terri Stegmiller said...

Hi Linda, Can't wait to get your ATC. Happy Valentine's Day!