Sunday 6 January 2008

Parrot

Here is the parrot:

Photobucket

Which bird quilt do you like best? I've made a poll to see which one is favourite and I'd be very grateful if you would participate! (at home it's 2 votes for the puffin - DH and Hugo ('because it's blue') - against 2 votes for the kookaburra - myself and Ernst. Robert doesn't really care yet) Here are all 3 birds together:

Photobucket

I also made another set of ATCs, called Autumn Leaves:

Photobucket

By the way, if you are reading this and would like to trade ATCs, you're very welcome to mail me; you can find my emailaddress by clicking on my 'View my complete profile'.

We have had a lot of heavy rain here in Brisbane in the last week and Hugo (almost 5 years old) made this piece of art, called Rain:

Photobucket

A real artist in the making, don't you think? ;-)

8 comments:

Lindi said...

I like all the quilts, Linda, but my vote is for the Parrot.
Hugo's rain piece is terrific. Definitely a fibre artist there!
ATCs ... yes I'd love to swap one with you. I have only just started fiddling with them, but should have some ready to go soon.

Khris said...

What a wonderful job yo uhave done on your birds. I love your jar quilt too...hugs, Khris in Adelaide

Judith said...

They are all beautifull, but I voted for the parrot. Just like it a little better than the other two

Marie-Thérèse said...

Difficult choice, but I voted for the puffin, because I like the contrast of colours best. But the others have nice machinequilting too. Nice little projects and a great way to practice your machineskills. I'm thinking of starting a project like this too. Marie-Thérèse in Paris

Michelle said...

The quilts are all wonderful - it was hard to pick just one!

I love Hugo's "art" piece. Very clever!

Anonymous said...

Hi Linda,
I also found out about your second blog... :-) I voted for the puffin in the end, but it was a difficult choice between the puffin and the kookaburra. They are both so beautiful. Amazing what you can make with just some fabric.

remote ramblings said...

Hi Linda,
I voted for the parrot, I liked them all but I enjoyed the background contrast with the parrot. i spent some time scrolling back through your blog and had a great time. I'll try to work out how to visit again!
go well Jill Mt.Isa.

corry said...

All the bird are beautiful but I vote for the puffin. I love the colours of that quilt best.