Saturday 19 October 2024

Bulky Lace Scarf

 

I am back in the Netherlands and enjoying my first autumn in 17 years! This inspired me to knit a scarf - with some cheap bulky yarn and a pair of knitting needles bought at a convenience store (as I'm still waiting for my craft supplies to arrive from Australia).

The pattern is free, I found it on Ravelry. It's a simple repeat of 4 rows, it was a quick and fun project.

I mostly knitted at night, by the fire in my cosy little forest house just outside Nijmegen :-). I'm staying here for a few months and will move into an apartment in Nijmegen within the next few weeks - closer to the Radboud University where I am doing a 2-year Research Master's program in Historical Studies. My next project is a knitted pillow for the couch in said apartment!

No comments: