Monday 10 April 2017

Dragon Paws and gymnastics



It's been more than three weeks since I last posted here - my new job has taken up a lot of my time and most of my energy! I haven't done any sewing or quilting during this time, but I have knitted something: these Dragon's Paws Gloves for my dragon-loving middle son (pattern by Holly Stone available on Ravelry). They're not very warm but should be sufficient for a Sydney winter.



Yesterday my eldest son competed in the New South Wales State Championships and, just like last year in Queensland, became the State Champion on pommel horse in his age level (8 Under 14)!



He also won silver on parallel bars, bronze on rings and vault, and came second overall. In May he will represent New South Wales at the National Championships - we're both looking forward to another trip to Melbourne, and to seeing our gymnastics friends from Queensland there again!

No comments: