Thursday 11 August 2016

Baby Blocks



I am still in knitting mode (perfect during the Olympics) and last week at the library I took out all the knitting books I could find. In one of them, Stitch Library by Claire Crompton, I found a pattern that looked familiar:



Baby blocks! It's one of my favourite quilt patterns, although I haven't dared to try it yet - too many Y seams... (I have made Baby Blocks trivets with felted wool though). I knitted a sample in this pattern and made it into a pincushion:



The pattern is really simple and I like it very much, so I've started a baby blanket for a baby that is expected in our family at the end of the year:



That'll keep me going for a while! I have also knitted my first beanie, for hubby. It's only a little too large...



;-)

1 comment:

Robbie said...

Love that pattern! might have to check to see if at our library! THanks!!