Friday 5 October 2012

Blue Jacaranda website and blog launched



Today I am happy to announce the new Blue Jacaranda website! I have been working on it on and off for the last four weeks and finally decided it was good enough to launch it - although it is still a work in progress.



I have also set up a Blue Jacaranda blog, where from now on I will post most of the BJ-related stuff. I hope that those of you who are interested will follow me there! This blog (the one you are reading now) will continue to exist for my textile art, but probably be updated less frequently as I do not have so much time to make art quilts now that I am trying to make a (modest) living out of my Blue Jacaranda shop. Both blogs will have the occasional personal touch - things that I would like to share, such as beach photos, kids' art, gymnastics photos etc.

Including my photo blog and our private family blog I now have four blogs... Surely that's not too many?! ;-)

No comments: