Saturday 15 May 2010

Fabric for sale!






I'm happy to announce that my calligram designs are now for sale on Spoonflower! You can also purchase the Dutch Houses fabric in my Spoonflower shop.

I have made some more calligrams and will upload them in the next few days. My intention is to make an animal calligram for every letter in the alphabet and make an alphabet quilt for Robbie with the fabrics.



PS Thanks to everyone who went and had a look at my new photo blog, and especially to the people who immediately became followers. I will do my very best to make another great photo today!

3 comments:

mia said...

Hallo Linda,
Gefeliciteerd met je fabrics. Ziet er geweldig leuk uit. Ik hoop dat je succes hebt met de verkoop ervan. gr. mia

petra said...

ha linda
Jeetje, jij bent bezig:-))
Voor m'n idee had ik even niet op je blog gelezen. Leuk hoor! Als ik tijd heb ga ik spoonflower wat bestellen.....
Hoe is het met je promotie? Of zal ik dat nu maar even niet vragen??
Groetjes Petra

Kristopher K said...

Love your alphabet quilt idea - using your fabulous Spoonflower designs ;)