Friday 26 September 2008

More dyeing

I managed to do Lesson 2 of the Cotton Dyeing Basics class today - this one was about making secondary colours (green, orange and purple) and making mottled instead of solid fabrics. It turned out very well:



Green and purple are my favourite colours, so I'm very happy with these half yard pieces!

This Sunday we are going on holiday - camping at this site - so I probably won't be doing anymore dyeing this weekend. We'll be back next Saturday; maybe I can do some dyeing on Sunday.
I'm going to take my sketchbook and am sure I will find some inspiration for the 'stellar' quilt for ATWI20Q in the night sky while we're camping!

1 comment:

Kieny The Dutchlady said...

Dat zijn hele mooie kleurtjes, Linda, die mij spreken mij wel aan. Fijne vakantie gewenst.