Thursday 3 July 2008

Update

I have almost finished quilting the log cabin quilt - only 8 blocks left! And the border, which I think I will 'stipple'. Quilting really isn't my favourite part of making a quilt, I tend to think the quilt does not look very nice at all when I spend so much time 'on top of it'...

So I hope to do the binding and sleeve, and finish the log cabin quilt next week - and finally get started with the tree quilt for Around the world in 20 quilts!

Meanwhile there are a few other things to show, such as a pressie from my Angel:



A gorgeous FQ, pressies for the boys, some cute 'towel cakes' and, best of all, another Quilting Arts Magazine. Thanks Angel, you're an Angel! ;-)

And a postcard and 2 ATCs from Simone from The Netherlands, a fellow member of ATWI20Q, which she sent as a surprise to thank me for starting our art quilt group. Thanks Simone, I really appreciate it!



That's all for today - I'm off to my sewing room to quilt those 8 blocks!

No comments: