Wednesday 28 March 2018

150 diamonds



All the blue diamonds have been sewn on to the Lone Star - it now consists of 150 diamonds!
Here is a pic to give you an idea of the current size:



I love how it looks up close:



I had planned to make lots of white diamonds for the background, but realised I did not have enough of the white yarn to do that. I couldn't get any more balls of that particular yarn, so have ordered another brand, which I hope will be a good substitute.

While waiting for my order to arrive, I started playing with a hook and some of the purple yarn I used for the Physalis scarf. I quite like what I came up with - may make some more of these:



Luckily the Easter holidays have started for me - I'm planning to do a lot of crocheting over the next two weeks!

No comments: