Wednesday 11 April 2012

Etsy Front Page!



While I was away during the Easter weekend my Burlap Cappuccino Bookmark made the front page on Etsy! Woohoo! Another milestone reached :-).



We were at our caravan at Wooyung Beach, of course, and had a great time. The weather was gorgeous; sunny but not too hot. I've made hundreds of photos - the one above is probably my favourite (more on my photo blog). And I found lots of shells:



It's been quite hard to get back to the routines of daily life this time... but luckily it's still the school holidays, and we plan to go back to Wooyung this weekend!

3 comments:

Lynda Halliger Otvos (Lynda M O) said...

Glorious time in the sun and water making fun and memories with the ones you love the most... often !~!

Judy Warner said...

Congrats on the bookmark. Love the silhouette photo.

Sharon~Two Bits Patches said...

Well done on the Etsy goal. My DH is a very serious shell collector, so beaches and quilting feature together in our house too!