Wednesday 11 July 2007

Rainbow ragtime

Today I finished the flannel and chenille ragtime quilt. Koen likes the way it feels:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I practised my free motion quilting on it; in some cases with quite a good result:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I've bought the fabric for the next baby quilt, flannels again (I love flannels, especially for babies - they're so soft and warm!). It is going to be a rail fence quilt, but as I will start my new job tomorrow I guess it will be some time before it's finished. The last one still hasn't arrived in The Netherlands; I'm beginning to get worried...

I have also started another bag; the Basket Style Bag from this great bagmaking blog! I'm afraid bagmaking may become a serious addiction... ;-)
Helen, thanks for the compliment for my first bag! And yes, the Bow Bag (another Monica Poole design) is on my wish list as well! (as is this carpetbag!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

have a great start in your new job!