Sunday 17 March 2024

Update

 

The Rustling Reed socks for my youngest son are finally finished! Our dog Shaggy likes them too :-).

I've started another pair of Sail Away socks with gorgeous DK yarn from Heathermaid - my favourite pattern as it's just plain knitting without thinking, very mindful!

As you may have noticed, I have changed the name of this blog from Blue Jacaranda to socks etc. The reason for this is that I have closed my Blue Jacaranda shop on Etsy, after 12 1/2 years. As I am now finishing my Bachelor of Arts course and getting ready to start a higher research degree in September, I find I have no more time or energy to deal with questions about quilting patterns. It was fun while it lasted, but that era is now over.

I toyed with the idea of deleting this blog as well, but decided in the end to leave it as it is (but with a different name). I will occasionally post something when I've finished another pair of socks (or another creative project), but that won't be very often.

No comments: