Wednesday 24 March 2021

Lotus and Blossom Mandala 2

 
 
Yesterday I finished my second Lotus and Blossom Mandala (I showed the first one here). It's a housewarming gift for friends who have just bought a house in the Blue Mountains - we are going to visit them during the Easter holidays. I have ordered a hoop to stretch the mandala in, but will do that once we are there; I don't think it would look very good after two days in the car!
 
 
 
My friend chose the Whirl for this mandala, it's called Tasty Nom Nom.

 
 
I very much enjoyed crocheting this mandala (while listening to audio books) - as I said before, it looks complicated, but isn't very difficult, and the second time was easier than the first of course. It only took me 17 days to finish it. I wouldn't mind making another one!

1 comment:

Robbie said...

Beautiful!!! I knit but can't crochet! This is just wonderful...so delicate!