Friday 16 December 2011

New print














On Wednesday I screen printed this image. I used a freezer paper stencil based on this photo:


 
















This print is not the best one I made; I'm saving that one for a special project that I will show here sometime next year ;-).


The subject of the photo, my youngest son Robbie (here at his taekwondo grading) today had another migraine attack, just when we were about to leave for a weekend at Wooyung Beach. After sleeping a few hours he is much better now and the new medication I gave him as soon as he said he had a headache prevented him (I think) from vomiting - so that is very good news! And we'll go to Wooyung tomorrow :-).

2 comments:

Frieda Anderson said...

Screen looks really crisp. Sorry about your son.
Have a happy holiday season.

Petra said...

veel belovend! groetjes petra