Tuesday 28 August 2007

And yet another bag...

Here's Basket Style Bag nr. 3! They're addictive...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I also finished the top of the railfence babyquilt and hope to get fabric for the backing and batting this weekend. And after I've finished this one I'll be done with flannel babyquilts for quite a while, I guess! I long to start on an 'adult' quilt. Luckily it happens to be my birthday next month and I hope to receive a lot of rosy fat quarters for a blended quilt! (actually I already have 5 soft envelopes here, but have managed not to open them yet!)

The colour workshop last weekend was cancelled, because the teacher was ill. Maybe I will do it next term.

The next projects for now are the Carpetbag, Bow Bag and (yet another!) Basket Style Bag. I should start selling them... ;-)


PS Look here for a surprise!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely bag!
lovely fabric! it seems oriental

Anonymous said...

Ha crea-bea-naai-addict!
Had net weer even bijgelezen op het Brissy weblog, en dacht toen, laat ik ook nog even kijken of Linda nog bezig is geweest met haar verslaving. En jawel! Wel leuk hoor, wat jij in elkaar weet te zetten! Je kunt inderdaad wel een winkeltje beginnen als je zo doorgaat.
Liefs,
Patricia