Friday, 21 February 2014
This blog doesn't get updated as often as I would like, because I can't show most projects I have recently finished yet. Very frustrating! However, I can show some sneak peeks... such as this denim project. I cut strips from discarded blue jeans in different shades of blue from my sons, my husband and myself, sewed them together to create diamonds and then added some decorative stitching. And voila:
Argyle! I was so pleased with this effect that I have started another upcycled argyle project; this time with diamonds cut from felted sweaters:
This is going to be a table runner. I will keep you posted!