Friday 13 July 2018

Amigurumi



I enjoyed my first amigurumi project so much that I was keen to try some more. Here are a few things I've made in the last week - the ice cream keyring was a birthday present for my son's girlfriend (free pattern here). The bone (free pattern here) is for Barney, of course:



At first he wasn't very interested...



But after a day or two he started playing with it!



I also made a little doggie - it's supposed to look like Barney:



I bought the pattern (Simply Cute Dachshund) on Ravelry. The brown 'dog eyes' seemed like a good idea when I found them in the craft store, but I now wish I'd used round black eyes...



I'm not as happy with this project as I am with Dominic the Dopey Dragon, but the boys like it and tell me they think it does look like Barney!

No comments: