Saturday, 14 April 2018

Adding background to the Lone Star



Here's another update to the state of affairs regarding the Lone Star blanket. I've added the background to one corner now, and this is what it currently looks like: a shooting star!



I'm now up to 190 diamonds: 150 in the star and 40 in the background. Only another 200 or so to go...



I've been working on it (off and on) for two months now and still not getting tired of it. However, I have bought some yarn for my next project:



I decided to not go with my favourite blues for once, but to pick a red/orange/yellow palette. I have an idea about what I want to do, just need to figure out how...

I'll leave you with a pic of our adorable Barney, taken just after he had had a bath:



:-)

No comments: