Thursday 9 June 2016

More Lone Star table toppers



When my father-in-law and his wife visited us in March, they loved my Lone Star table topper, so I promised to make one for them. They chose the fabrics (Dutch Heritage fabrics from Motifs by Hand on Etsy), I ordered them and finished their table topper today. It is pieced and quilted in the ditch with a beige Aurifil 50wt thread (no. 2314). Aren't the colours gorgeous!



I have also made a Christmas table topper with fabrics from the Sparkle range, designed by Amanda Murphy:



This one is quilted in straight lines on each side of every seam with a white Aurifil 40wt thread (no. 2021). I really like the texture the quilting has created:



The table topper for my father-in-law and his wife is going on its way to the Netherlands tomorrow. I hope they will love it! The pattern for this Lone Star table topper is now available in my pattern store on Etsy.

No comments: