Sunday 26 April 2015

New Zealand



Last week I had the most fabulous mini holiday in New Zealand. It was wonderful to see my best friend and her family again after almost three years. And wat a stunningly beautiful country!



With my friend and her three girls (the same age as my boys) I did a 3-hour beach and cliff top walk - and a pod of dolphins swam along with us for most of the way!



We found this piece of beach art :-)



Near Matakana I saw this beautiful horse sculpture:



Of course there were lots of ferns:



For my friend's birthday I had made her a Dutch post bag. She loved it :-)



On the last day of my stay, Mathea and Charlotte came down from Kerikeri to visit. I have 'known' both of them for years through their blogs, Facebook and email, but it was lovely to finally meet them IRL.



More photos of New Zealand can be found on my photo blog.

1 comment:

Lynda Halliger Otvos (Lynda M O) said...

Thanks for the link to your photo blog; I so enjoyed looking thru it this evening. Your son's athletic prowess is a joy to watch; enjoy that trip to melbourne !~!