Tuesday 1 May 2012

Burlap Bookcover




Here is a burlap bookcover I made this weekend for an A5 notebook. I quite like how it turned out. It is for sale now in my Etsy shop.

The SAQA Oceania Studio Blog Hop has kicked off today, with Mel Forrest here in Brisbane being the first one to show her studio. Sue Dennis is next on May 3rd, followed by Lisa Walton on May 5th and yours truly on May 7th. After that there will be eleven more artists showing their studio this month - you can find the full list on Lisa's blog, and I will give directions when it is my turn next week. I'm looking forward to seeing all these creative places and hope you will follow us!

Speaking about creative spaces - tomorrow is my day off and I am planning a big screen printing session. I have just prepared my silk screen with a new hand cut stencil and as soon as I have dropped the boys off at school tomorrow morning I plan to get going. Hope to show you the results soon!

No comments: