Thursday 8 December 2011

Art Cards



I can't believe it's been more than a week since I last posted here! It is a very busy time, the last weeks before the summer holidays... We have had a Gymnastics Carnival, taekwondo gradings, piano concert, Kindy End of Year Celebration, school disco... And let's not forget our Dutch St Nicholas celebration (it's when we have presents), and a sad event - the 25th anniversary of the day my mother died (read more here). I haven't been feeling well and will be glad when the school holidays start.



As you will understand I haven't been very creative but I have made some new Art Cards to add to my Etsy shop, Blue Jacaranda. The shop is doing quite well, as is the one on MadeIt - something that is making me very happy. It's a nice idea that people like my items enough to buy them.



I have just received some new thermofax screens and hope to make more cards very soon.

No comments: