Wednesday, 16 March 2011
Not much to show here - I am at the stage where I have designed two new quilts in my mind, have put apart some fabrics, but haven't done much else yet. It's been too hot in the last week to do much in an unairconditioned sewing room...
I did make these rubbings with a paintstick, just to see how it would look - I used these potholders!
I am also designing some new animal calligrams, but can't show them here yet. They may end up printed on children's duvet covers, pillow cases, fitted sheets, bibs etc - very exciting!!!
And another exciting thing is about to happen... All I will say for now is that at this moment three of my quilts are in the United States to be photographed!