Tuesday, 23 November 2010
In the mail
Home again! It's great to be back with my boys (big and small).
It was also great to find a lot of mail waiting for me... Especially the big Spoonflower parcel, with two yards of my white on black Dutch Houses design printed on canvas - I'm going to make a bag with it. There were two yards of the black on white design on quilting fabric as well, to use for the lining and some other projects. Can't wait to start!
And here are two swatches: my Len's Quilt printed on fabric (how cool is that? Maybe an idea for some readers?) and my new Umbrella Tree Leaf design - both are now for sale in my Spoonflower shop.
There were also two fiber postcards waiting for me; a gorgeous stencilled postcard made by Tonny and a very cute Hats postcard made by Ellen. Thanks ladies, I love them!
My jet lag is slowly disappearing, so maybe tonight I will start up my sewing machine again... So many projects to work on:
- Stone Soup quilt for Art Quilts Around the World;
- Self portrait quilt for Art Quilts Around the World;
- Calligram quilt for Robbie;
- Bicycle quilt;
- Blues quilt;
- Dutch Houses bag;
- Oilcloth bunting for blue Jacaranda, using the new oilcloth I bought in the Netherlands;
- and finally: finish the scarf I started knitting in the Netherlands!
I'll keep you posted!