Tuesday 30 November 2010

Good times



This last week I have been working hard on my bicycle quilt and so far it is looking good, even on the back side!

Apart from that I have nothing to show here (I have an idea for the self portrait quilt for AQATW, but am waiting for the supplies I ordered), so here is a pic of the bag I bought in Berlin:




Is it scrumptious or is it scrumptious??? (I love that word!)



PS Remember how I whined a while ago when my TB paper and my quilt were both rejected in the same week? This week my paper was accepted in another journal and I also had a very exciting email about my quilts... but I'll tell you more about that at a later stage!

3 comments:

Lynn Cohen said...

It's nice when nice things come round eventually! Congrats on your successes. I like the bikes and you have peked my curiosity about your self portrait quilt.

Jackie said...

yahoo!!!
Love the back of the bike quilt. Can't wait to hear your exciting news!

Jantine said...

Wat een geweldige tas! Enne... je maakt ons wel heel nieuwsgierig zo!