Saturday 24 April 2010

More postcards, more ATCs



I signed up for two postcard swaps at the Dutch Fibermail group this month. The theme of the first one is Masks. With three little boys in the house this was my first idea - and they loved it. (I'm working on a second, quite different card)

The theme of the other swap is Mosaique and this is what I made:



Here is the Doors card that I received from Mia:



And here are the ATCs that I received after asking for swap partners a while ago. Clockwise, starting at the top left, they are from Linda, Diana in New Zealand, Delia and Nia. Thanks very much ladies, they are gorgeous!



I have made some more postcards and ATCs with my new thermofax screen. If you would like to swap a card, let me know!





PS Thanks for all the kind comments on the last posting. Robbie is doing very well - so well in fact that we have taken off the cast (it was a back slab, not a full cast). I'm sure the arm was not broken after all.
And the bike print is just a print - not a quilt yet! I do intend to make a bicycle quilt, but need to make some more stencils first.

8 comments:

hannie said...

Ze zijn allemaal heel mooi Linda! Ik wil graag met je ruilen.
Ik zal wat ATC,s op mijn blog zetten, De laatste nieuwe zijn punchwerkjes.

www.quilts-han.blogspot.com

Cobi said...

hai Linda, ik ruil graag ATCs. ik heb niks in voorraad momenteel, moet er weer wat maken. de laatste atcs die ik heb gemaakt hadden allemaal een initiaal, nogal tijdrovend maar wel leuk geworden. ze staan op m'n blog.

Jackie said...

love your blog, just joined it, and see you joined mine! Thanks,

Lynn Cohen said...

What a lot of wonderful art and fun. The kids are adorable.
Glad your little guy is mending quickly!

mia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
mia said...

Hallo Linda,
Ik zit nu op zondagmiddag je blog te bekijken, wat een leuke berichten.
Die thermofax zien er leuk uit.
Als je een ATC wilt ruilen geef dan een seintje.
gr. mia
http://miadevos-weber.blogspot.com

Selvage Quilter said...

So many creative cards!

Glad to hear that your son is doing well. Our sons are 23 and 27 now. We had our share of casts and stitches over the years.

The bike quilt is wonderful. How big is it?

PAMELA said...

Hi Linda, I am intrigued by your ATC's using your new thermofax machine. Maybe you may like to write something about your experience using one of these on your blog. I for one would love to read about what this involves. Have fun with it. And yes, if you would like to swap an ATC I'd welcome doing this.
Pamela in Sydney. www.craftyquilting.wordpress.com