Monday 24 August 2009

Spoonflower fabric



Today my Spoonflower fabrics arrived. I'm very pleased with my Houses of Amsterdam fabric! Do you think there might be a future for me in fabric design? ;-)



I also had 2 swatches (8x8in) printed with a feather design found at this website, for a feather quilt that I hope to make one day. They turned out very well too.

The quilt for the Queensland Quilt Show is almost finished, I only need to hand sew the binding to the back. The selvedge bag for Down Under Quilts is finished too. This week I hope to do some screen printing!

3 comments:

Karoda said...

Linda, I'm digging your Amsterdam Houses too! You got it going on!

Marloes said...

Hi Linda,
je kaart kwam vandaag, mooie print is het!!Hartelijk dank! De kaart voor jou moet nog gemaakt worden, hopelijk eind deze week. groetjes terug!

Unknown said...

I've been looking at the Spoonflower site! Humm - how tempting is that! I have a couple of mono[rints that I would love to recreate! Would you recommend the process and cost?

Hugz