Saturday 4 April 2009

Update



This is what I have mostly been doing this last week: the selvedge QAYG quilt. Sixteen blocks done now, so one third of the whole quilt! Selvedges have been coming in from The Netherlands - thanks a lot, everyone!



I received this beautiful Escher-postcard from Gerrie in the Netherlands. Thanks Gerrie!

And I visited my local quiltstore to buy some fat quarters for people who sent me their selvedge strips, and fabric for a new quilt that I have been seeing in my mind for some time now. I hope to be able to show it to you here soon!



PS I had a parent-teacher interview with Hugo's teacher this week. He's 6 years old and in Year 1. She told me his reading is going very slowly, his maths is a lot better and his artwork is truly amazing for someone his age! Here's a very proud mum! :-))