Saturday 5 April 2008

ATCs again

At the moment, my sewing room is being used as a guest room, so nothing quilty has been done this last week. Besides, we have been away for a few days, to Fingal Head and Mount Warning (for pics, see our Dutch blog), while the guests, DMIL and her partner, minded the boys.

Luckily I still have some ATCs to show:

Photobucket

1 2
3 4

1 is from Anne in France, 2 from Maree in Tasmania, 3 from Lindi in New South Wales and 4 from Tonje in Scotland.

Last month I participated in an Australian swap called Black and white with a bright button. All 6 participants had to make 6 ATCs, send 5 to the others and keep one. As everyone has sent her ATCs, I can show them here now:

Photobucket

1 2
3 4
5 6

Isn't it funny to see how everyone comes up with a different way of showing this theme?
1 is from Lindi, 2 from Dot, 3 is Fionie's, 4 from Sue, 5 is my ATC and 6 was made by Roselie.

I've signed up for another ATC swap with Cities as its theme, and for a 1 to 1 postcard swap. I haven't made any postcards yet, but look forward to trying that!

My ATC container is filling up nicely! (is that a correct English sentence??)

Photobucket

(here you can see what it looked like 3 months ago!)

No comments: