Monday 11 February 2008

More ATCs

These ATCs are quite addictive!
I finished the second set for the SCQ ATC swap and have started on the third. I can't show them here yet, but I can show the I Love Zebras set I made last week:

Photobucket

I haven't embellished them with buttons, thread or ribbons - it's just the nice soft fabric. Some people may consider these ATCs 'too easy', but I like them like this.

I received a lot of ATCs as well:

Photobucket

These are all from Djesbeeb in The Netherlands, who sent me a set twice, as the first one didn't arrive... Thanks very much, I really appreciate it!

Photobucket

1 3 6
4
2 5 7

1 and 2 are from Nadia, 3 is from Cathy in Rochedale, Qld, 4 is from Delia, 5 is from Ria in The Netherlands, 6 is from Lindi in Edgeworth, NSW and 7 is a little book-shaped card from Karla, the bookbinder.

I recently bought this gorgeous little (10 x 10 cm) book from Karla:

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I think I will use it to jot down ideas for future quilts...

And finally, I started the course at Quiltuniversity.com. I've only had one lesson so far (there are four altogether) but it looks like it will be a lot of fun while learning useful things!

No comments: